Westermo repair service
If your product is faulty and is covered by the Westermo Warranty you can request to have it repaired. We can also repair products that are out of warranty at an agreed cost.
The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process is described in the following steps.
1. Before sending a unit for repair, contact your local Westermo distributor. Find contact information here. You will, if necessary, be assigned a valid RMA number and return address.
2. Label each box with the RMA number you have been assigned. Without a valid RMA number your unit can not be repaired and returned to sender. If a problem description has been requested, make sure it is included along with the defective product.
3. Returned products must be appropriately packaged, preferably in its original packaging, to avoid damage during transport. Any failure to do so, the sender will be fully liable for the damage. Transit damage is not covered by warranty. See shipping instructions.
4. An RMA invoice should be included and state: "In-warranty repair, no commercial or resale value. Any declared value is for customs purpose only."
5. Shipping costs is paid for by the sender.
6. When a unit is received by Westermo, a confirmatory e-mail will be sent to you.
7. Westermo will repair or replace defective units within a maximum of three (3) weeks from receipt date, provided the number of returned product does not exceed 20 units. If the number of returns relates to more than 20 units, Westermo will contact you with detailed information on repair time.
8. When a unit has been repaired, Westermo will send it back on the next available shipping day. Repaired products will be returned at Westermo's expense.
9. Damage upon arrival must be reported within 30 days of receipt of the product. After 30 days, we will assume that the product was received in good condition.