Ce site utilise des "cookies" afin d'optimiser la visite de notre site. En continuant de naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez ceci.
• Cost-effective installations over 50/125 or 62,5/125 µm fibre cables
• Real-time monitoring of the SFP using DDM, integrated with WeOS
• Fast-, 1-Gbit-, 2,5-Gbit and 10-Gbit Ethernet variants
• Choose between 850 and 1310 nm variants
• Fits Lynx, RedFox, ODW/MCW/SDW/LRW platforms
• Thoroughly tested to high standards
• Wide operating temperature range, -40 to +85°C
• Functionality validated for mission critical applications
• Transceivers and WeOS developed in symbiosis
• All functionality available
• Technical support and knowhow
The Westermo range of multimode SFPs allows for effective installations of fibre in cost sensitive installations. The available models can use fibres with a core of either 50 or 62,5 µm, depending on the required range and fibre availability. Using the DDM functionality, which is fully integrated into WeOS, it is possible to monitor parameters such as temperature, TX/RX power, and voltage, ensuring correct operation.
The multimode SFP range includes options for 100 Mbit/s, 1 Gbit/s, 2,5 Gbit/s and 10 Gbit/s transmissions speeds, ensuring there is an SFP that fits all of the Westermo switches, routers and modems. As is the most commonly used wavelength for multimode fibre communication, Westermo offers 850 and 1310 nm models.
All multimode SFP transceivers are thoroughly tested in accordance with high demands. Each model has gone through rigorous environmental testing, to ensure that it can perform according to specification even in the harshest environments. Furthermore, functionality is validated and pushed to the limit, securing availability and reliability in mission critical applications.
WeOS, the Westermo operating system, is developed according to firm requirements, and support for the full range of transceivers offered is an important part. All features of WeOS are developed and verified to be fully supported on all WeOS devices with any Westermo transceiver installed.