Ce site utilise des "cookies" afin d'optimiser la visite de notre site. En continuant de naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez ceci.
• Flexible SFP transceiver design
• Advanced WeOS Layer 2 functionality
• Low power consumption
• Dual 19 – 60 VDC power input
• Highly configurable fault I/O contact
• Robust metal DIN rail housing
• 630,000 hours MTBF to MIL-HDBK-217K
• –40 to +70°C (–40 to +158°F) with no moving parts
• Industrial EMC, shock and vibration testing
• 20 ms network ring recovery time
• Fast reconnect for multicast protocols
• Easy to use
The Lynx 110 is a layer 2 industrial Ethernet switch, powered by the Westermo WeOS network operating system. Lynx is the most compact and has the lowest power requirements in this class of switch. Lynx has 8 10/100 Mbit/s ports in addition to 2 ports which can be fitted with Gbit or 100 Mbit SFP transceivers.
The Lynx is designed for simple use in industrial applications with its the robust DIN rail clip to the configurable fault contact and the industrial level dual power inputs.
Only industrial grade components are used which gives the Lynx an MTBF of 630,000 hours and ensures a long service life. A wide operating temperature range of -40 up to +70°C (-40 to +158°F) can be achieved with no moving parts or cooling holes in the case. Lynx has been tested both by Westermo and external test houses to meet many EMC, isolation, vibration and shock standards, all to the highest levels suitable for heavy industrial environments and rail trackside application.
WeOS has been developed by Westermo to allow us to offer cross platform and future proof solutions. WeOS can deliver 20 ms ring recovery performance even for networks with video or EtherNet/IP traffic. For more WeOS functionality please see the WeOS datasheet.
Carl de Bruin