Ce site utilise des "cookies" afin d'optimiser la visite de notre site. En continuant de naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez ceci.
• Up to 120 km distance
• BiDi support (single fibre)
• Multimode and singlemode SFPs
• Dual 10 V to 60V DC power input
• 500,000h MTBF according to MIL HDBK-217K
• Galvanically isolated status output
• Data rates to 250 kbit/s
• Up to 12 data bits
• Dual channel for status (RTS/CTS) transmission
• Transparent to any data rate
• Comprehensive diagnostic LEDs
• Compact housing with integral DIN rail clip
The ODW-720-F1 has been designed to allow RS-232 protocols to be transmitted point-to-point over a fibre optic link.
The design allows the use of a range of Westermo verified SFP (Small Form Pluggable) transceivers which can provide solutions with, for example, only a single fibre or distances up to 120 km.
This unit has been designed for industrial use where the requirement is for a long and reliable service life, in a harsh environment. To ensure this reliable operation we manufacture using the highest quality components.
The ODW-720 draws on Westermo’s many years of knowledge of serial protocols and can even transmit the RTS/CTS hardware controls if required.
The ODW is simple to install, being small, with a simple integral DIN rail clip. The unit is totally transparent to any data rate so no configuration is needed.
The comprehensive LEDs provide a quick and easy way of detecting any network problems that may be encountered.