Ce site utilise des "cookies" afin d'optimiser la visite de notre site. En continuant de naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez ceci.
• Economic and environmental benefits
• Access SCADA systems, HMI and PLCs remotely
• Wireless mobile broadband GPRS / EDGE / 3G / HSPA connection
• Compact casing for easy integration
• Power input range, 10 to 36 VDC
• Built-in two port Ethernet switch
• The connection manager monitors and ensures constant connectivity
• Easy to use firewall prevents unauthorized access
• Encrypted and secure data transmission with VPN-tunnels
• Can act as a gateway to the internet
• Works very well with M2M type SIM cards
• Management via easy to use web-interface or SMS
Remote access removes boundaries, eliminates the need for time consuming site visits and provides a network infrastructure suitable for today’s “always-on” society. The MRD-305-DIN industrial M2M/3G gateway/router uses the Internet to cost effectively inter-connect systems, allowing HMI, PLCs, sensors etc to communicate with each other.
A compact case design with a power input range between 10 to 36 VDC make the unit well suited for industrial applications. Easy integration with other devices is achieved using the built-in two port Ethernet switch.
The stability of mobile connections can be affected by various different parameters and in order to ensure constant connectivity the MRD-series features a connection manager.
The MRD-305-DIN offers network protection from malicious eavesdroppers via encrypted communication tunnels (VPN), and features a simple, yet powerful, packet inspection firewall.
The requirements and needs vary between different types of M2M applications. Sometimes all that is needed is a reliable gateway to the internet as all the intelligence may be located in other devices in the system. Whereas other applications might have simpler devices that need to be securely connected to each other, or a server, via a VPN. Regardless of which type of M2M application you might have the MRD-305-DIN from Westermo can fulfill your communication needs. The unit works very well with any type of SIM card, such as static IP SIM, M2M SIM, or an off-the-shelf SIM in both packet mode or circuit switched data (CSD) mode.
Configuring the unit is very easy with the built-in web-interface, no need for special AT-commands or similar. The device can also provide both management and monitoring via SMS, for example an SMS could be sent to start a VPN.
Customer service, Westermo North America